Bronze Votive - Enchanted Garden
Found in the depths of the forest, a winding path suddenly reveals a vast green expanse, as fresh woods and soulful Palo Santo combine in this crisp, earthy aroma. Discover a lush and enchanted feel throughout, as each breath transports you to the great outdoors – clean air, nature, the feeling of openness and a revitalizing scent experience.
Notes: Bee Balm, Birch, Sandalwood, Palo Santo, American Cedarwood, Copaiba, Lily of the Valley
- 100% Bronze Votive, Coconut Wax
- Vessels are hand-poured using the age-old process of lost-wax bronze casting, resulting in art grade bronzes
- Solid bronze votive
- Four Seasons inspired Art Deco design
- Arrives beautifully in our bespoke packaging perfect for gifting or storage
- Made in USA
- 11cm x 9cm / 4.3" x 3.5"
- 2 wick design
- Damp Cloth Wipe Down
- Never leave burning candles unattended. Keep away from things that catch fire. Keep out of reach of children. Place on heat resistant and flat surface. Remove sleeve before burning. Burn in proper holder. Keep wax pool free of debris. Stop burning when 1/2" (inch) unmelted wax remains. Trim wick to 1/4" (inch) each time candle is lit. Avoid drafty areas.
- Light both wicks at the same time so the candle burns evenly.