Surround yourself in the classic comfort of our Four Seasons Signature mattress found in our hotels and resorts. Designed to provide just the right balance of comfort, support and optimal temperature management.
Soft, supple fibers combined with Gel Memory and AirCool® Foam create an optimal sleeping environment. Responsive, exclusive support layers cradle sleepers in adaptive support ensuring proper back alignment for hours of luxurious, undisturbed sleep.
Please read this disclaimer in its entirety.
Once the order is placed, the next contact you will receive will be from our Customer Service agent to confirm your order and delivery window. You will then be contacted by the delivery agent to arrange a delivery date and time. Complimentary removal of your old mattress/foundation is available and needs to be set-up with the delivery agent when scheduling your appointment.
We strongly recommend that you do not dispose of your current mattress and foundation until the new item(s) have been delivered. Both Sobel Westex and Four Seasons will not be held accountable in the event the shipment/delivery is delayed or refused and you have disposed of your mattress/foundation.
When the mattress/topper/foundation is delivered, please check your products to ensure everything is correct and there are no damages before the delivery agent leaves.
If you discover any damage or item discrepancy (size, firmness, etc.), do not accept shipment of the piece(s) in question. Please refuse the incorrect or damaged item(s). The delivery agent does not have the right to make you accept incorrect or damaged items. Note the item(s) and the reason for refusal on the delivery documentation.
Four Seasons mattress collection (mattresses, toppers and foundations) are made to order and require approximately 6-8 weeks for delivery. These items will be delivered through an in-home delivery agent. While delivery is included in the cost, certain geographical areas are subject to an additional fee of $500 which will be added to the cost of the item once the shipping address is identified. In addition, delivery services and the ability to request removal of old mattress/foundation will vary based on the shipping address including, in certain areas.
For further questions please read our FAQ Section or call Customer Service 1-844-437-7767.
- 1st Layer: AirCool® Foam, 2nd Layer: AirFeel® Foam
FOUR SEASONS MATTRESS COMPONENT TECHNOLOGY
- DualCool™ Technology found at the top of the euro top constructed mattress is an antimicrobial performance layer that works to keep your mattress fresh and cool while moving heat and moisture away.
- GelTouch® Foam is a soft gel foam that helps provide comfort, support, airflow and breathability.
- Gel memory foam layer to help comfort your body to provide optimal support and cushioning.
- Get cool, comfortable sleep with AirCool® Foam which has a channeled design that allows airflow through the mattress.
- Plush Gel Memory foam layer, for additional support that provides pressure relief by distributing your body’s weight evenly.
- Targeted support in the center of your mattress designed to provide support to your lower back to ensure proper alignment and help you wake up refreshed – Exclusive to Four Seasons’ Hotel Collection
- Pocketed Coil® Technology provides flexible support precisely where it is needed and isolates motion between sleepers.
- Made in Canada.
- Twin Mattress, 38” x 75” (97 cm x 191 cm)
- Full Mattress, 53” x 75” (135 cm x 191 cm)
- Queen Mattress, 60” x 80” (152 cm x 203 cm)
- King Mattress, 76” x 80” (193 cm x 203 cm)
- California King, 72” x 84” (183 cm x 213 cm)
- Spot clean as needed
- Recommended use with a mattress protector